We are hoping each of you have had an amazing summer and have stayed healthy!
Today we will be opening up online registration for the new 2020-2021 dance season!
We are heading into our 17th year of business and can't wait to dance with you! Although this dance year is already proving to be challenging we are determined to push through and make it the absolute best dance year yet!
Safety and health of our dance families is of upmost importance for us at Performance Dance and we will make sure we are following all protocols by the CDC. Currently we are set to re-open Sept. 8th. Several factors will determine that. Covid counts within our community will be a big factor for us. Also as you know we are re-locating so we hope to be ready to go by Sept. 8th, if its safe to do so. If not then we will start virtually via ZOOM as we did back in March until the building is ready for in person. We will keep you updated on this decision. In the chance that we are starting virtual, We will meet in person with select classes on location for outside classes. We want to keep our students engaged and we feel combining in person (safely) along with virtual will be great for our dancers to keep them motivated. When in person classes do resume we will still offer a virtual option as well.
In order for Performance Dance Centre to function safely during these times, we ask all of our dancers, family members, and employees to adhere to the following guidelines :
* If you or a family member is sick, stay home. If you have been around someone who has Covid 19 i.e. family member has contracted the virus, or someone in close proximity to you has contracted the virus, you must not attend dance class for 10 days. We ask that you please oblige by these requests to ensure the heath and safety of our dancers.
* Practice social distancing of at least six feet distance.
* Wash hands frequently (20 seconds with soap and water or use of a sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizer will be provided for each dancer before each class begins and following the conclusion of each dance class. Temperature checks will be conducted on each dancer before entering the studio.
* Face masks or face shields will be required to be worn by dancers in order to attend dance classes. You must provide your own mask. Bandanas will not be permitted. Dancer will not be allowed to attend dance class without proper face mask.
* Lobby will be closed during this time. Parents/Guardians will walk dancer to the front door and drop off/pick up. Parents/Guardians will remain in car during classes. (more detailed information and video instructions will be sent before in person classes begin).
* No access to water fountains so all dancers will need to bring water bottles to classes.
* Class options and class sizes will be limited this year due to Covid.
* Dance classes - Dancers will have specific boundaries in the studio to keep space between each other per CDC guidelines.
All new dancers and returning dancers will be required to register online for classes. Link will be provided at the bottom of this email and also on our website under the About section tab........www.performancedancega.com. We will also provide a link on our Facebook page but I recommend you going through this email or our website for registration. If you run into any snags please let me know and I will be happy to assist you!
TO REGISTER - PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW
Registration Link -
We look forward to kicking off another dance season with you! Please our director Carrie Paris if you have any questions or concerns!